Wednesday, April 22

Psalm 1:3

Hello friends!! Happy Wednesday to you all. It's hump day and I hope the whatever bug I got goes away soon, no time for me to get sick(er).
Anyway, back to my card, this week is a CAS one for Word Art Wednesday, but pretty {wink, wink}. I didn't add too many embellishments, I used the flowers from Altenew Painted Flowers, here are the details.
  • Make a card base from Curious Metallic Nude Cardstock (lovely color) A2 size.
  • Cut a piece of Vellum paper 4" x 5.25", score all sides and adhere it to card base.
  • Print Bible verse and die-cut piece, stamp flowers and leaves. Die-cut a scallop border in Coastal Pearl and adhere it behind the verse.
  • Adhere Bible verse to card with foam adhesive.
  • Add pearls to corners and a bow.

Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!!


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love!
    Hope you feel better soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovana,
    This is an outstanding work of art with the angles, vellum and the color and position of the roses . Absolutely beautiful. Blessings, Carole
    PS I hope you are feeling better each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Stunning! I love the angel and love how you used vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful! Great design. I like the addition of the vellum...gives it a nice soft look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! i love the embossed velllum! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete