Monday, April 20

Our friendship is a treasure.

Hello friends!! Happy Monday to you all!! Today, I am sharing with you a card I made using Latina Crafter's April Sketch. You can participate too, you don't need to use LC on your projects, just follow the sketch and/or the twist.


And this is the card I created. I wanted a simple yet elegant style. For this card I used the February Kit. Here are the details:

  • Make card base from white cardstock. A2 size.
  • Cut a panel from Coastal Shimmering Cardstock and a piece of patterned paper (from the kit). Add stitches and adhere it to card base.
  • Die-cut a polaroid in Pearl Pink Shimmering cardstock. Adhere it to card.
  • Stamp sentiment on a piece of patterned paper (from the kit), die-cut and ink all edges. Adhere it on top of the white ticket. Add them to card with foam adhesive.
  • Add flowers, rhinestones, ribbon and button.



Submitting this card to:

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment