Tuesday, April 21

Orchids and Hibiscus!!

Hello friends! Hope your day is great. Last week, Crafter's Companion launch new Sheena Douglas stamps, part of the A Little Bit Sketchy Collection.

I have 2 card for you today using 2 of the new sets.

For this first card I used "Orchids" set, I made a stepper card. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers: HB1, HB2, HB3, LV1, CT1, LG2, LG3, DG1, then die-cut the image with the square from Elegant Stamping Frame Die set. Then I added the image to a big die-cut in purple using the same die set.
For the sentiment I die-cut it using Just the Tickets Die set, added a bow and the card was finished.




For this second card I used the "Tropical Nectar" set. The images were colored with Spectrum Noir markers :

  • Hibiscus: CR2, CR3, CR4, CR5, CR6. CR7, CG2, CG3, DG2
  • Hummingbird: IG1, BG1, BG2, BT3, TB2, TB4, CG3.
Then I cut out the images and added them to a panel made from Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock and Gold Dust Shimmering Cardstock and a Kraft card base. Added a couple of patterned paper strips. Finally die-cut the sentiment with Just the Tickets set and added pearls to all corners.



Hope you like them!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment