Thursday, March 5

Kiss the Bride!

Hello friends! Happy Thursday to you all! Today, I have a super cute card for you. Isn't this image adorable?! I ordered it few months ago, but I just had the chance to ink it up. I used my Spectrum Aqua Markers, did I mention how much I love these new watercolor markers? They are super easy to work with.

Here are the details:

  • Make card base from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. A2 size. Cut a panel from Elegance Card Pack and adhere it to card.
  • Stamp Bebunni Wedding Day image on a piece of watercolor paper in Jet Black StazOn Ink.
  • Color image with Spectrum Aqua Markers and an water pen. I used Slate, Charcoal, Peach, Sepia, Moss, Aquamarine and Crimson.
  • Mat piece with a slightly bigger piece of Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, add stitches. Add piece to card base.
  • Stamp sentiment in Jet Black ink, die-cut and emboss it with Circle Dies. 
  • Die-cut and emboss a scallop circle piece from Coastal Pearl Shimmering cardstock. Add piece to card base with foam adhesive.
  • Create a bow from red ribbon and add it to card.
  • Add enamel hearts.



Submitting this card to:

Hope you like it!
Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love your coloring and the stitching is a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Giovana! Great coloring. Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER adorable, Giovana! I love the image, your water coloring, and the sweet stitching. Great job, and thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    AND
    V's Sweet Ideas

    ReplyDelete