Monday, December 29

My favorite 5 Christmas cards!!

Hello friends! I was not planning to post  today, I got a little something last week, feeling tired and kind of congested, not fun, but today I felt a bit better and I hope I keep improving because who has time to get sick, right?

I was talking to my friend Lee Ann, who I call "seester", it is a long story, but just say we are very good friends, we have never met in person, but hopefully one day, anyway, she told me about this challenge on Debby's blog and I thought it was pretty cool!! and since I didn't send any Christmas cards out this year, at least I will show you my favorite ones.

Card #1: Using Party Paws Christmas "Noel Set" , I think this panda is super cute!!
Card #2: Another card using Crafter's Companions stamps, this one is very angelical and love the way the background turned out. This set is "Peace Angel"

Card #3: Love this ornament, super cool, perfect for card or tags! Here I used a couple of die sets from Top Dog Dies "Ornament & Tags #2" and "Merry Christmas" 

Card #4: Love this card very much, actually I gave this card to my sweet neighbor, so I can say I sent "a card" Here I used just one set to create the whole card, this set is called "Christmas Silhouettes"
 Card #5: Last, but not least, this is the card I created for he Coffee Lovers Blog hop and I used the "Frases navideñas" set and the cool coffee wood veneers

And here you have it. So hard to choose only 5, but I think these are my very favorites ;)

Have a great night!!
Come back tomorrow, I have 2 blog hops or you!!

3 comments:

  1. the cards are fabulous. Each one a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining in my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovana this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete