Friday, October 3

Sweet 16 Invite

Hello friends! It's Friday!! And today I have a fun and sweet card for you using some fun and soon-to-be-released dies from Top Dog Dies!!

For my card I sued the sketch from Sketch Saturday. I wanted my card simple and elegant and I think I scored it :)


I made my card in Spanish "Estás invitado" means "You are invited" and I thought a cute sweet 16 in pink would be perfect.

Here are the details:
  • Make card base from White cardstock.
  • Mat a piece of Pink cardstock and Patterned Paper, add stitches.
  • Die-cut a couple of frames in pink cardstock and one in white.
  • Stamp sentiment on White frame
  • Add ribbon and twine to lower label.
  • Add labels to card panel.
  • Die-cut vintage number in gold metal sheet. Adhere them to white frame with hot glue.
  • Add pearls.



These are the dies I used:

Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet sixteen, with such a pretty card. Thank you for posting your art with us this week during our 152nd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hoping you have a fine, fun day, full of glorious giggles, with buckets of blessings from Heaven as you work, and play.
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete