Friday, October 31

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hello friends! Happy Friday for all of you! I hope you don't mind me showing a Christmas card today, I am not a Halloween fan and I think this project is a lot prettier {wink, wink} I have been under the weather, dealing with a very heavy heart and some difficult situations, I am trusting in the Lord, leaving all the heavy weigh and concerns in His hands.

So, let me show you this super cute 3D Christmas card!! Love it very much, the Ultimate Tool is the perfect tool!!

Here are the details:



What do you think? I really loved the results, it can be displayed  as well.

Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what an Ultimate tool is, but I think I need one. Beautiful Card. Thanks for playing at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another AMAZING card, Giovana! You always amaze me with your creativity, and I can't thank you enough for sharing in our challenge again. I know you're most likely not even interested in this week's prize (because you probably already own it...LOL) but I really appreciate that you continue to share your amazing talents with us. I appreciate it SO very much. Have a blessed week, my friend.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovana, this is AWESOME! Seriously! I love it so much! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete