Monday, September 15

Hola, Hola!!

Hi friends! Hope you are starting a great week! Today, I want to show you a couple of cards I created for Latina Crafter's new release!! Six fabulous dies and wood veneers. Maybe, you have a friend or 2 or more who speak Spanish, I think these dies would be so handy to have around ;)

Let's get started!

Hola! For this card I used the new die "Hola", die-cut a couple of pieces, one in red and one in black to create a little shadow. The background was created with the "Chevron stencil" and 4 different spray mist colors. I glued the die pieces onto the background piece, then added few black sequins and added the panel to a A2 white card. It took less than 5 minutes to create! YAY!


Feliz cumpleaños: I wanted to keep this card in a monochromatic style. I used a piece of Kraft cardstock (love this Kraft CS, super smooth and not too dark in color) to create my card A2 card base. Then I cut a panel from white cardstock (3.75" x 5"), I used a "Dot Stencil" and Distress Inks to create the background. After that, I die-cut a kraft panel, die-cut the  "feliz cumpleaños" in pink cardstock and glued them to the panel. Added a couple of the new wood veneers and fuchsia rhinestones. VOILA! Card was done.


Submitting these cards to: 

Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. wow, I adore the background colors..looks amazing! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous...I love how you created a lovely background with the spray mist. It's awesome indeed! So glad you joined us at Word Art Wednesday and hope you'll come back again. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 147:11 which tells us, "The LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love." Have a blessed week.

    Always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete