Wednesday, September 17

BOO Brooch!! + Tutorial

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday! I am heading outside to do yard work before the weather changes it to COLD in no time, yes, that happens every year, so far this week has been really pleasant. I think today it going to be the last mowing  of the season, and also time to harvest all the pumpkins and any other vegetable, my kitchen counter is already full {wink, wink}

Ok, today I have a very cool and different project, I created a brooch using Top Dog Dies. I had fun making this project and I hope you like it! I used felt, but this can be easily translate into a paper project.



  • Sew border together, then pull the sides to give the shape you want.



  • Sew the orange pieces , one of each side of the purple border.


  • Glue the cat and the word BOO, add cheese cloth to back, black ribbon and create a bow with orange ribbon. 

Here is my daughter with the brooch put on her t-shirt. You can add it to your purse or backpack! 





Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment