Friday, September 19

Autumn Mum Greetings.

Hello friends! Sharing today a couple of cards I made using the brand new stamp "Autumn Mum Greetings" from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

If you have not had a chance to check out the new stamp sets and dies released by SNSS this month, head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store to see what's new! 


For my first project, I stamped the mum twice om white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color them with Spectrum Noir Markers and the cut them out (I didn't have the dies yet). I cut a panel from White cardstock (3.5" x 4.75"), dry emboss about less than 3/4 of the panel, then I color some areas with a fine brush and Distress Inks, added a piece of tape ribbon, hemp and the flowers. I stamped the sentiment on a small tags. Add all pieces to a pink card base. I added few strokes of Clear Wink of Stella to the flower.



For my second card, I kept it very CAS. I stamped the flowers in red and green ink. The sentiment was stamped on a piece of white cardstock and I took advantage of a scrap piece and kept the shape of it, added a piece of dark red cardstock and added stitches. Added more stitches to all the sides and added it to a white card base. Finally, added clear and red rhinestones, super easy!



I am submitting these projects to:
For more gorgeous samples just click on the links below.  
If you have made a card using any of the new stamps and dies from the September Release feel free to add your card to the gallery.  We'd love to see your creations as well!  The Linky List will close on Thursday, September 25, 2014.

Hope you like my projects!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are beauties. The layout and color palette are lovely. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us this week, and please stop by again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards you made here...They're classic and elegant. We are truly blessed that you joined our Challenge last week and hope you'll join us again here at Word Art Wednesday...I want to leave you with God's Word in Psalm 40:4, "Blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods." Hugs and blessings always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete