Monday, August 18

Party Paws Christmas Release is today!!

Hello friends! Today is the day! Crafter's Companion is releasing 8 adorable sets from the Party Paws Christmas Collection!! Yes, they are adorable and perfect for all of your cute Christmas projects.

I have 2 projects for you using  these brand new images, I used Noel and Snow Much Fun sets, both images colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, here are the details:

Noel: Isn't this the cutest ?! I had a lot of fun coloring it.




====================================

Let it Snow: I think these "Tres Amigos" are so adorable together. This image is part of the Snow Much Fun Set!
Here are the details of this card:




Now, more great news!! Crafter's Companion USA is celebrating it 7th Birthday!! Great deal and amazing discounts! prizes everyday, don't miss the announcement on Facebook!! 

Hope you like my projects!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment: