Thursday, August 28

Our lives are like quilts

Hello friends! Sharing this super cool card today. I really love the sentiment in this set from Crafter's Companion. Few years ago, I decided I wanted to make a quilt, I always love to sew and I thought it would be fun to make one for my daughter, I bought all the fabrics I liked, and the thread, and extra materials. After few cuts and a lot of ironing, I started sewing, all the piece were uneven, I cried (now I am laughing), I tried it again and the same thing happened. I decided to try something else and that's how I found paper crafting!! I still have all the little pieces of quilt in a big box, my daughter found it the other day and asked me what my plans are for all that fabric, LOL. I bet she has a plan already.

Anyway, I will share with you how I made this card! Super easy


Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card, Giovana. I love that deep red diecut background and the little thread cards. Great job and thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us. Have a wonderful week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This art is delightful. Thank you for dropping by. Happy hugs and sweet smiles from Carole at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Giovanna, the threads are so cute and the sentiment is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete