Monday, August 25

Imagination can take you anywhere

Hello friends! Hope you all are having a great day! My daughter starts school today and she is super excited to see her friends, meet new friends and be in a new school! No more elementary school kid in this house.
Ok, it has been a while since I share a new Z Becky Brown handbag. This design is super easy. Here I used my beautiful White Night Bag
Here are the details:

  • Start with a set of Ziva Solar White Inserts, create a cloud background around all panel (top/middle area).
  • Stamp image from Happiness is... in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, color image with markers, here I used Spectrum Noir.
  • Stamp sentiment from same set in StazOn Claret ink.
  • Die cut grass and sun from Patterned Paper. Adhere them to panels and VOILA!




Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

1 comment: