Friday, August 22

Christmas Wreath Tutorial

Hello friends! Today, I want to show you a very elegant and simple tutorial using a brand new die from Crafter's Companion  "Christmas Wreath" I think this die can be used to create frames, decorations, paints! just to mention a few.

So let's get started:

  •  Die-cut and emboss using the 3 colors of cardstock, here I used a half sheet of Candy Red, since I just needed the bow (Please save all the little and cute stars!)




This is the final card. I added few of the little stars around the wreath and card.Also 3 little pearls

Here you can see all the layers.

This week Crafter's Companion is celebrating its 7th Birtday!! Wonderful giveaways and amazing SALES!! Check out the website for details (free shipping, gifts and coupons!!)

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment