Thursday, July 31

More Christmas in July

Hello friends! Hope you all are having a great day! Today is the last day of the month, oh my! in few weeks my daughter is back to school and then we have to start preparing everything for Christmas!! I know, you don't want to have the cold weather (I am not a cold weather person), but I prefer a warm cup of cocoa in a cold winter morning than 110 degrees, that's too much, LOL.

Anyway, just in case you want to be prepared, Crafter's Companion has a really nice selection of Christmas set from the Vintage Christmas Collection. Let me show you the cards I have for you today using a couple of these sets.

There's snow one like you. For this card I used "Let it snow" set, die-cut the sentiment with circle dies, then I die-cut snowflakes using Candy Red Shimmering cardstock, I cut a panel from Patterned paper and added a bigger piece of Candy Red Shimmering cardstock and added stitches, then added a very thin piece of Gold Dust Shimmering cardstock and added stitches as well. Then added the snowflakes, the sentiment and pearls. I used the panel to a scored piece of Ultra Premium White Cardstock.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For this second card, I used Vintage Christmas - Family and Friends set. I stamped it on a piece of Ultra Premium White Cardstock, then die-cut it. Then I created these 2 cute gift boxes, super easy! I used a couple of little scraps of Candy Red Shimmering cardstock, embossed them with Splendour Embossing Folder and Petite Dot Embossing Folder, then I added super thin strips of metal sheet direct to the piece and also curled some to add to the boxes. I added the  sentiment and boxes to a piece of  Gold Dust Shimmering cardstock. Finally, I added clear and red sequins to make it more festive :)


Submitting this project to:

Hope you like them!
Have a great day!

PS: Hopefully, I will start posting more often, I have a back problem right now, I am slowly getting better. Thanks to all my friends who sent me well wishes. I really appreciate them.

PSS: Crafter's Companion is having a Facebook giveaway!! To enter, click on the picture and answer the question posted there. Good Luck!!:

4 comments:

  1. hi! both are fabulous cards, luv the bold red color! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards. My favorite is the one with the little presents. How darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS, Giovana! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us, and for allowing me to peek at your lovely art.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know you can shorten your long links with Shortest and make $$$$$$ for every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete