Hello friends! Hope you are having a great Monday. Today I have a card showcasing another great stamp from the new "A Taste of India" Collection from Crafter's Companion.
This card is super simple. Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. 5.5" square. Score each side about 0.25" from the side.
- Stamp image from Henna Mango set on Ivory Cardstock in Black Ink.
- Color image with:
- Spectrum Noir blendable pencils: 044, 089,092, 108.
- Stamp sentiment on Ivory Cardstock in Black ink. This is from Only Words - From the Heart set.
- Add stitches to image.
- Cut sentiment as a banner and add it to card.
- Add panels with dimensionals.
Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day.