Friday, January 31

Hope canvas (Picture Tutorial)

Hello friends!  Hope you are having a fantastic day, I have been a bit quite around here, sorry about that. I am behind the scenes working on some new projects you will see very soon.
Today, I want to show you another picture tutorial I created for eclectic Paperie. I forgot to take few pictures and some didn't turn out good, but I hope you like this one and inspire you to create.

Here are the details (Sorry, I forgot to take few pictures)
 
  •  Paint all the circles with Ginger Peach Twinkling H2O, set aside to dry, it will take few minutes. (Ohhh, I love this color!)
 
 
  • Add your circles, leaves, stems to your canvas with seal glue. Take your Faber Castell Black Big Brush pen and define all edges, then add a button to each center flower, Iwent ahead and wrote "hope" with my black marker.
 
 
This is final product!  I added Gold 3D Stamp Paint to some of the borders, I used my finger since I wanted a rough look.  

Hope you like it! I would love to read what do you think about this project.
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment