This is the card I made with this month's sketch challenge, I used a brand new set "Timmy en su Primera Comunión" (Timmy celebrating his First Communion)
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Yellow cardstock and Patterned Paper, add stitches.
- Stamp image on Watercolor paper in Coffee Archival Ink. Color image with Prismacolor Pencils. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Rectangle Nestabilities dies.
- Stamp sentiment and cut banner.
- Add image, sentiment and button to card.
- Stamp cup and covered it with Crystal Lacquer and add clear glitter. Set aside to dry.
Now, it's turn to play too!! You can use any stamps you own :)
I am submitting this card to:
- Simons Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!