So let's get started!
- Make card base from Burgundy cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Frosty Blanket Paper Collection (3.75" x 5") and a strip (1.25" x 5"). Distress all edges and adhere them to card front.
- Stamp Poinsettia flower on White Cardstock in Memento Luxe Wedding Dress, add clear embossing powder and heat set. Sponge all flowers with Memento Luxe Angel Pink ink. Die-cut them with coordinated dies. Ink all petal edges with Walnut Stain ink, mount flower.
- Stamp Leaf swirls and spray on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Sponge all images with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Die cut them with coordinated dies.
- From Background stamp, using a Versamark pen cover the word Joy, stamp it on Patterned Paper, add Gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Add leaves and poinsettia flower to card front.
- Add dew drops.
Heartfelt Creations Products and Store Products Used:
- HCPC3562 Holiday Script Background PreCut Set
- HCPC 3557 Christmas Poinsettia PreCut Set
- HCPC 3551 Holly Berry PreCut Set
- HCD 738 Ornamental Add On Die
- HCD 734 Sun Kissed Fleur Die
- HCDP1 225 Frosty Blanket Paper Collection
- Grand Calibur
- Poinsettia Dewdrops
- Cardstock: Burgundy, White (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Luxe Wedding Dress, Memento Luxe Angel Pink, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress, Peeled Paint Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Clear embossing powder (Ranger), Embossing heat gun, Versamark Watermark Pen
I am submitting this card to:
- Simons Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!