Tuesday, July 30

Thanks a bunch!!

Hello friends! Did you know that Splitcoaststampers is having a "Dare to Get Dirty" event going on right now?! It's full with a lot of challenges and fun, and also prizes!! This is a way to say Thank you to all the SCS members.

I am hosting a really nice and easy challenge, inspired by something very close to my heart, wanna know what it is? Check it out HERE

This is the card I made for my challenge using Dahlia Bouquet and Heartfelt Expressions from Heartfelt Creations. Very clean and simple design with straight stitches :) I love adding stitches to my projects.


Hope you like it and play along too!! I have more projects coming, so stay tuned!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. The stitching really adds to this wonderful card. I like the simple stamping it really stands out against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, so tidy and elegant and crisp, I love it!

    ReplyDelete