Friday, May 24

Super Papá

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day! Today I have a couple of Clean and Simple cards for you using a nice set from Latina Crafter called "Super Papá" (super dad). Father's Day is just around the corner, a great time for a cute and fast card for the guys in our life :)

For this first card I made and origami tie and shirt, first time trying this and I really love it, I think the secret for a neat tie is to use a thin patterned paper.


For this second card I used dies from Heartfelt Creations, added some thick jute twine and stamped the sentiment and star direct on the front of card.


Sharing a picture of my favorite horse, his name is Stormy and although is not mine, he loves me, LOL. He lives just across my house and I talk to him every day. This picture was taken by my daughter.


Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Giovana, the shirt card is fabulous, I tried a few times to make a male card but couldn't do it but I thinl I could handle the origami tie, it brilliant, thanks for sharing this. The horses are gorgeous with the fence another brilliant card, the lasso is very kool addition. I love horses,Stormy is gorgeous, and I bet he loves you too. great pic your daughter took, thanks for sharing it all and have a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete