Tuesday, May 28

Happy 18th Birthday!!

Hello my friends!! Hope you all had a great weekend and Memorial Day celebration to all of here in the US. I spent the last 4 days sick and ended up having a last minute doctor's appointment, but now I am feeling better and it's sunny outside! which makes my day much much better.

Last week I have a special birthday card to make, the request was to include butterflies and green/blue combo. I saw the Moxie Fab World picture and I used it as an inspiration for my card and this is the result!!


This card is a little bit bigger from a regular A2 size, this is 5"x7".

Instructions:
  • Make card base from White cardstock.
  • Die-cut and emboss a piece of Patterned Paper with Floral Label Eight Nestabilities.(largest)
  • Die-cut, emboss and distress and piece of Patterned Paper with Label 8 Nestabilities (largest)
  • Stamp swirl butterflies image in Patina Mix's Media Inx, add clear embossing powder and set to heat.
  • Die-cut and stamp butterfly on Patterned paper in memento Bahama Blue, add it to image
  • Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Ink. TIP: Since I didn't have the "th" for the number and masked parts of the birthday word with Washi Tape and added ink only to the "th" part, and stamped it to my panel :)
  • Add glittery number. TIP: These numbers were white, but I wanted them to be blue, so I took my light blue Copic Markers and colored it!!
  • Add rhinestones to card.
  • Add ribbon. Create a small bow with bow-easy and add it to card.


Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: White Solar Neenah (CutCardstock)
  • Patterned paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
  • Stamps: Butterfly Flourish, sentiment from Special Blend (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
  • Ink: Patina Mix Media Inx (Donna Salazar), Jet Black Ink (Ranger)
  • Accessories: Floral label Eight, Labels Eight (Spellbinders), Thickles (American Crafts), Rhinestones, Seam Binding Ribbon, Dimensionals (Stampin' Up)
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realise you did 2 to match the inspiration challenge.
    This one is brilliant, I love how you embossed the background,I love how you stamped the 2 butterflies then added the one sitting up, brilliant, thanks for sharing this one too, you're very inspiring:)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Giovana. Those butterflies are all so beautiful...I'm such a big fan of die cuts or fussy cutting images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Giovana! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete