Friday, March 22

It's not place like home

Hello my friends!! Hope you are having a great Friday!! Today I have a "Home Decor" project. It's super easy and I had a lot of fun creating this.


This project is perfect for the Spring Summer Time!! When I saw the Handmade Summer Home Decor Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World Blog, I knew I had to give it a try and I really like the results :) Soft/neutrals tones are always a must. The sentiment is in Spanish but it says "It's not place like home"



For this project I used:
  • Stamp set "Hogar Dulce Hogar"  from Latina Crafter
  • Dies: Decorative Labels 8 and Rectangle Nestabilities from Spellbinders.
  • Cardstock: White, Ivory, Sandy Beach (GKD)
  • Ink: Archival Black (Ranger), Memento Love letter (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: Rhinestones (Want2Scrap), StarDust Stickles (Ranger)
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

12 comments: