Friday, March 22, 2013

It's not place like home

Hello my friends!! Hope you are having a great Friday!! Today I have a "Home Decor" project. It's super easy and I had a lot of fun creating this.


This project is perfect for the Spring Summer Time!! When I saw the Handmade Summer Home Decor Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World Blog, I knew I had to give it a try and I really like the results :) Soft/neutrals tones are always a must. The sentiment is in Spanish but it says "It's not place like home"



For this project I used:
  • Stamp set "Hogar Dulce Hogar"  from Latina Crafter
  • Dies: Decorative Labels 8 and Rectangle Nestabilities from Spellbinders.
  • Cardstock: White, Ivory, Sandy Beach (GKD)
  • Ink: Archival Black (Ranger), Memento Love letter (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: Rhinestones (Want2Scrap), StarDust Stickles (Ranger)
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

12 comments:

Silvia said...

Bellisimo!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Muy bonita! I love what you created! So pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

Ooooooooooh!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Michelle N. said...

Very, very pretty-great job!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love the neutral tones with the splash of read and the very pretty frame.

bjmartin said...

Pretty frame - love the contrast with the kraft paper.

Chark said...

adorable!

Rebecca Ednie said...

very sweet

Helen F. said...

So very pretty. Love this frame!

Lagene said...

Gio, this is so SWEET!!! Love your creation! Saw this on Moxie Fab!

Anita Rex said...

So cute! Such a pretty pretty frame! :>

Bethany said...

So pretty! that's one of my favorite color combos

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS