Today I want to share a card I made for Latina Crafter using an Easter set. If you know people that speak Spanish or if you speak Spanish, I think this set is perfect! Our Lord is Risen!!
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Warm Cocoa CS and Patterned Paper, add zig zag stitches.
- Die-cut a Label from White Cardstock, cut it in half and stamp saying in Black Archival Ink. Add it to a smaller piece of Warm Cocoa CS and add stitches.
- Die-cut crossed from Patterned Paper and adhere it to card with Dimensional.
- Add swirl rhinestones.
- Cardstock: White Neenah Solar (CutCardstock), Warm Cocoa (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: For the Record (Echo Park Paper)
- Stamps: Pascua de Resurrecion (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Rhinestones (Zva Creative),
- Accessories: Label Uno (Latina Crafter), Calvary Die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Sewing machine, Dimensionals (Stampin' Up)
I am entering this card to:
Have a great day!!