Saturday, March 2

Alleluia!!

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great Saturday!! I am in the crafty mood and I have a lot of things I want to share with your right now, but I can't, yes I am a teaser.
Today I want to share a card I made for Latina Crafter using an Easter set. If you know people that speak Spanish or if you speak Spanish, I think this set is perfect! Our Lord is Risen!!

Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
  • Mat Warm Cocoa CS and Patterned Paper, add zig zag stitches.
  • Die-cut a Label from White Cardstock, cut it in half and stamp saying in Black Archival Ink. Add it to a smaller piece of Warm Cocoa CS and add stitches.
  • Die-cut crossed from Patterned Paper and adhere it to card with Dimensional.
  • Add swirl rhinestones.


Card Recipe:

I am entering this card to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, dear friend! Thanks for sharing :) My DS is dating a beautiful spanish lady - she would love this! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love that image of the three crosses, and love the design of the praise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Love the color combo and pretty paper!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete