02 March 2013

Alleluia!!

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great Saturday!! I am in the crafty mood and I have a lot of things I want to share with your right now, but I can't, yes I am a teaser.
Today I want to share a card I made for Latina Crafter using an Easter set. If you know people that speak Spanish or if you speak Spanish, I think this set is perfect! Our Lord is Risen!!

Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
  • Mat Warm Cocoa CS and Patterned Paper, add zig zag stitches.
  • Die-cut a Label from White Cardstock, cut it in half and stamp saying in Black Archival Ink. Add it to a smaller piece of Warm Cocoa CS and add stitches.
  • Die-cut crossed from Patterned Paper and adhere it to card with Dimensional.
  • Add swirl rhinestones.


Card Recipe:

I am entering this card to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card, dear friend! Thanks for sharing :) My DS is dating a beautiful spanish lady - she would love this! Hugs...

Becky said...

This is gorgeous. I love that image of the three crosses, and love the design of the praise.

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the color combo and pretty paper!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa