- Make card base from White Cardstock. Size 7" x 5.5"
- Cut a panel from Light Blue Cardstock (6.75" x 5.25"), cut panels from Patterned Paper, adhere them to cardstock and add stitches. Tie on ribbon.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Decorative Label Eight Dies.
- Cover bird and leaves with Crystal Lacquer, sprinkle glitter on top.
- Add Teal Gala Glitz to flowers. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment in Archival Ink, die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Oval Nestabilities.
- Adhere image and sentiment to card base.
- Make a triple bow with bow-easy, add gold pearl. Add bow to card.
Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3511 Melodious Songbird PreCut Set
- HCDP1 229 Countryside Evening Paper Collection
- Decorative Labels Eight
- Classic Oval Nestabilities.
- Grand Calibur
- Teal Gala Glitz
- 3D Crystal Lacquer
- Dries Clear Glue
- Metal Glue Tip
- Antique Rose Pee Wee Glitter Kit
- Gold Pearl Brads
- Cardstock: White (GKD), Light Blue (DCWV)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Balck (Tsukineko), Black Archival (Ranger), Copic Markers.
- Accessories: Pop dots, Scor-tape, Light Blue Seam Binding Ribbon, Sewing machine.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!