The first time I saw the images in this set I knew I wanted to make a cat's couple card, :) I think they are adorable!!
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Add a piece of Patterned paper to the bottom part, round bottom corners.
- Stamp cats onto White Cardstock, color them with markers. Cut out one of the cat's tail, and adhere it to the other side. Add eye lashes and ink edges of tail.
- Adhere images to die-cut heart and add them to card.
- Add twine and pom-pom ribbon, add rhinestones.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Pink, White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Barn Door Distress, Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Dark Pink Rhinestones, Twine, Pom-pom Ribbon.
- Accessories: Pop dots, Heart Die (Heartfelt Creations)
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT below.