Today's card is very special, don't you just miss some people sometimes? I do! and a lot. I miss my Peruvian family and friends, but thank goodness for technology, LOL. I installed Skype few days ago, I wish I could've done it before. We have been talking every single night since.
Anyway, let's talk about this project, shall we? The cute mail box image and coordinated die are from "Solo una notita" set (Just a little note) by Latina Crafter!
I am submitting this card to Simon Says Stamps: Washi Tape.
- Make card base from Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Ocean Mist CS (5" x 3.75"), cut a panel from PP (slightly smaller), add a panel from CS (4.25" x 3"), add zig-zag stitches.
- Cover a piece of Cardstock with Green Diamond Washi Tape, die-cut piece to create the grass.
- Cover a piece of cardstock with clouds/hearts Washi Tape, die cut clouds.
- Die-cut mailbox from White Cardstock, stamp coordinated image, color it with Markers.
- Add pieces to panel.
- Stamp sentiment in Black Archival. Tie on twine and make a bow.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Cardstock: Sandy Beach, Ocean Mist, White (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Transatlantique Collection (Graphic 45)
- Stamps: Solo una notita (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Black Archival, Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Twine
- Accessories: Green and Cloud/heart Washi Tape (Latina Crafter), Mail box die (Latina Crafter), Grass and cloud dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Pop dots, Sewing machine.
Don't forget you still have time to leave a comment on my 5 days of giveaways!! I will announce the winner tomorrow in the afternoon.
Have a fantastic day!!