This cute couple is from Latina Crafter and the name of this set is "Parejita con corazones" (Little Couple with hearts), aren't they adorable?
I used the sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch #83 and also inspired by the Moxie Fab World Challenge "Use 10 Different Embellishments"
Here is the list of embellishments I used:
- White Seam Binding Ribbon
- Red button
- Red/White Twine
- Star Dust Stickles (kid's hearts)
- Red Gala Glitz (center heart)
- Red Ruby Liquid Pearls (girl's hair)
- Scallop border
- Crystal Lacquer (hair)
- 10. 11. Pearls in 3 different sizes ;)
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Pink cardstock, Patterned Paper and red scallop border, add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie on ribbon.
- Stamp image on Watercolor Paper in Archival Black Ink, color image with Distress Inks. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Labels Fourteen Dies.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to kid's hair, StarDust Stickles to kid's hearts and Red Gala Glitz to center heart. Add image to card with Pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment in Black Ink.
- Make a bow, add twine and a button, add it to card.
- Add 3 pearls to right top corner.
- Cardstock: White, Pink, Red, Watercolor Paper
- Patterned Paper: Yours Truly (Echo Park Paper)
- Stamps: Parejita con corazones, Sentiment from "Label de Amor" (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Archival Black (Ranger), various Distress Inks.
- Accessories: Labels Fourteen Die (Spellbinders), Scallop Border Die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Pop dots, Sewing machine,
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon, Red Twine, Red button, Red Gala Glitz, Star Dust Stickles, Red Ruby Liquid Pearls, Crystal Lacquer, Pearls.
Have a great day!!