This giveaway is now closed, the winner has been posted! Thanks!!
Hello my friends! Welcome to Day 3 of my Blogoversary Giveaway!! Today I have another super sponsor "Heartfelt Creations". I love all the stamps and dies by HC, you can create cards, layouts and 3D items, like the one I have below :)
So, my giveaway for you today is a $25.00 Gift Certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations!! You can visit the store and blog for tons of inspiration!!
What to do:
- Just leave a comment here, tell me if you are new ot not to my blog, what do you like or dislike, what do you want me to add, or whatever you want to say and you will name will be included.
- You can add an extra comment if you visit the store and let me know what would you buy if you are the winner :)
Now, time for my Heartfelt Creations project, this is me on my Wedding Day!
- Paint wood frame in White. Set aside to let it dry.
- Stamp flowers from Open and Mini Vintage Floret Sets on Vintage Floret Paper in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. Diec-ut flowers using Vintage FLoret Dies.
- Ink all flower edges, create flowers by putting together different sizes, add glitter to all edges. (I used a heat gun to be sure my flowers won't fall apart)
- Die-cut Leafy Spray (x2) from Designer Paper.
- Once your frame is completely dry, ink the edges with light red or pink ink.
- Add leaves and flowers to frame. Add red pearls to flowers.
- Add bling to decorate.
Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3500 Open Vintage Floret PreCut Set
- HCPC 3502 Mini Vintage Floret PreCut Set
- HCD 727 Vintage Floret Die
- HCD 712 Bella Rose Die
- HCDP1 227 Vintage Floret Paper Collection
- Grand Calibur
- Antique Rose Glitter Pee Wee Kit
- Dries Clear Glue
- Meatl Glue Tip
- Ink: Aged Mahogany Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Red Pearl (Queen & Co), Create your own bling (Donna Salazar)
- Accessories: Wood frame, White Acrylic Paint, Sponges, Heat glue gun.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
You still have time to participate in Giveaway Day 1 and Day 2!!
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day.