- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Mat a piece of Chocolate Brown Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Emboss PP with Swiss Dots Embossing folder.
- Tie on White Organdy Ribbon and make a bow. Adhere panel to card base.
- Ink edges of a White Doily, fold it and adhere it to card.
- Die-cut a tag in Ivory Cardstock, stamp Big Note image and Just a Note saying in Vintage Photo Distress ink, then ink all edges. Add a couple of paper flowers and adhere tag to card.
- Add Pearls to opposite corners and die-cut butterfly :)
Sweet Strawberries: This set is super reFRESHing! Theresa has done it again. My card sample is a 6" square card.
- Make card base from White cardstock (6" square)
- Cut a panel from Jelly Bean Green Cardstock (5.5" square), mat this piece with Patterned Paper (Berry Sweet from K&Company). Die-cut a border using Classic Bracket Edgeabilities Dies in Bubblegum Pink Cardstock. Add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie on White Organdy Ribbon. Create a double bow with Bow-easy.
- Stamp image onto Watercolor Pencil and color it with Watercolor Pencils (Inktense WP). Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card base with Mini Pop Dots. Add bow.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Black Soot Distress Ink. Die-cut and emboss piece with Labels Fourteen Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with Medium Pop Dots.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to strawberries, leaves and flower.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
- Gina K
- Tami Mayberry - Illustrator Vintage Notes
- Theresa Momber – Illustrator Sweet Strawberries
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have fun hopping.
Thanks so much for stopping by!