- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. 5.5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper (5.25" Square), cut a panel from cardstock (4.25" square), mat together, ink all edges and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
- Die-cut heart and adhere it to panel.
- Stamp flowers on Patterned Paper, die-cut and mount them together. Add Dries Clear Glue to edges and add Gold Gala Glitz. Add flower to card.
- Create a bow and add it to card.
- Add pearls.
Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3500 Open Vintage Floret PreCut Set
- HCPC 3509 Timeless Sentiment PreCut Set
- HCD 727 Vintage Floret Die
- HCD 728 Timeless Amour Die
- HCDP1 227 Vintage Floret Paper Collection
- Grand Calibur
- Gold Gala Glitz
- Dries Clear Glue
- Metal Glue Tip
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD), Pink (DCWV)
- Ink: Aged Mahogany Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Pearls, Pink Ribbon, Sewing machine
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day.