Now, let me show you the card I made for you today :)
Happy Birthday Card
- Make card base from Bravo Burgundy Cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock (4.25" square)
- Stamp sentiment in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink, emboss under sentiment.
- Stamp flowers on Vintage Floret Patterned Paper in Espresso Truffle Ink. Die-cut flowers with coordinated dies, shape edges and glue them together. Die-cut leaves.
- Add leaves and flower to card panel, then add panel to card base.
- Add pearls and White Gala Glitz to flower edges.
Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3504 Bold Vintage Floret Background PreCut Set
- HCPC 3502 Mini Vintage Floret PreCut Set
- HCPC 3500 Open Vintage Floret PreCut Set
- HCPD1 227 Vintage Floret Paper Collection
- HCD 727 Vintage Floret Die
- Rose Creations Shapeabilities
- White Gala Glitz
- Dries Clear Glue
- Grand Calibur
- Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy (Stampin' Up), Ivory (GKD), Textured Green (Bazzill)
- Ink: Aged Mahogany Distress (Ranger), Espresso Truffle (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Organic Flourish Embossing folder (Provo Craft), Pearls, Scor-tape, Heat glue gun
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!