Thursday, October 18

With Love

Hello!! Hope your day is great, enjoying the Fall weather, although here in this part of the NW feels more like Winter later.
Today, I want to show you {and "invite" you} a card I made for the "Hope you Can Cling To" Challenge I am hosting over at Splitcoaststamper, my challenge is very simple, check it out HERE :)
Also, more than $6500.00 in prizes from your favorite stamp companies!! So, join us all this month, play along and also help us to lift the spirits of wonderful women battling with breast cancer

This is one of the cards I created for my challenge. I used Heartfelt Creations dies and stamp.

Directions:
  • Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
  • Mat Pink Cardstock and Patterned paper. Add zig-zag stitches.
  • Die-cut and emboss window, flowers and leaves. Add them to card.
  • Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock. Die-cut and emboss it with Wonky Rectangles Dies.
gio2hycct0612

Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: White, Ivory, Innocent Pink, Soft Sand, Grass Green (Gina K. Designs)
  • Patterned Paper: Be Happy Collection (My Mind's Eye)
  • Stamps: Inspire Me Sentiments (Heartfelt Creations)
  • Accessories:  Posy Patch Die, Decorative Chateau Die, (Heartfelt Creations), Wonky Rectangles (Spellbinders), Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Pop dots, Sewing machine, Grand Calibur (Spellbinders)
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Giovana,
    This is so clean, yet charming and inviting! I've never seen this SB die before and it's just one more I'll put on my wish list LOL. But which floral punch did you use on these cutiful pink flowers? I love them!
    Blessings,
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete