Here is my card, a Pink poinsettia, sure I am in the Christmas mood :) The sketch is from Deconstructed Sketch #75.
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper (5.25" x 4"), add a strip of Cranberry Tart CS, die-cut a scallop border and add stitches. Tie on ribbon.
- Die-cut swirl piece in White Cardstock, add it to card.
- Stamp sentiment in Black ink.
- Stamp Poinsettia image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color images with Copic Markers (E02, R20, R22, YG63, YG95, YG97), cut out images and adhere them to card with pop dots.
- Add Gold Gala Glitz to center of Poinsettia.
- Add pearls.
- Add panel to card base.
- Cardstock: White, Cranberry Tart, Dark Sage (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Poinsettia (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Patterned Paper: Be Happy (My Mind's Eye)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: White Seam binding Ribbon, Pearls, Gold Gala Glitz
- Accessories: Scallop Border Die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Layered Elegant Swirl Die (Heartfelt Creations), Sewing machine.
Have a great and fantastic day/night