Sunday, October 28

Think Pink!!

Hello my friends! It's Sunday 7:32 pm (Pacific Time) and I am writing a post, this doesn't happen very often. Anyway, the other day on Facebook I read about this "Think Pink" Challenge, to use Pink Copic Markers on your creations, any kind. So yesterday I colored the image and today I made the card while waiting for my next load of laundry to be done (now, you know why I don't blog on Sundays :)

Here is my card, a Pink  poinsettia, sure I am in the Christmas mood :) The sketch is from Deconstructed Sketch #75.



Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size
  • Cut a panel from Patterned Paper (5.25" x 4"), add a strip of Cranberry Tart CS, die-cut a scallop border and add stitches. Tie on ribbon.
  • Die-cut swirl piece in White Cardstock, add it to card.
  • Stamp sentiment in Black ink.
  • Stamp Poinsettia image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color images with Copic Markers (E02, R20, R22, YG63, YG95, YG97), cut out images and adhere them to card with pop dots.
  • Add Gold Gala Glitz to center of Poinsettia.
  • Add pearls.
  • Add panel to card base.

Card Recipe:
Hope you like it!!
Have a great and fantastic day/night

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and coloring. Your choise of papers and embellisments really speeds to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful!!! Love the design and that wonderful poinsettia! Thanks so much for playing the Copic Oz Think Pink Challenge and helping us raise funds for the McGrath Foundation!!

    ReplyDelete