- Ink frame edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Cut a piece of Vintage Floret Patterned Paper and glue it to frame. Ink edges of Patterned Paper.
- Flowers: Stamp flowers direct onto Patterned Paper in Walnut Stain Ink. Die-cut them with coordinated dies, ink all edges and work each flower petal with the Blossom Flower kit. Apply Dries Clear Glue to every edge and add Glitter. Create flowers, add a red dew drop in the center and set aside.
- Die-cut and emboss Oval Window in Chocolate Cardstock.
- Die-cut saying from Patterned Paper using Oval Nestabilities. Mat this with Oval Window.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil Leafy Spray using Patterned Paper, cut it in two.
- Add White Lace Tape to frame.
- Add Oval Frame, leaves and flowers.
- Add Jute.