Submitting this project to the Moxie Fab Challenge: Asymmetry
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock (6.5" x 4.25")
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper from Decorative Asters Collection, adhere it to card front and add zig-zag stitches.
- Adhere ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
- Using Ivory Cardstock and Sticky Sheet page, cover the sticky side with Shell White Microfine Glitter, then stamp Bold Delicate Aster images. Die-cut them with coordinated dies.
- Add leaves and flowers to card.
- Add pearl to flower
Heartfelt Creations and Store Products:
- HCPC 3495 Bold Delicate Asters PreCut Set
- HCPC 3497 Script Asters Background PreCut Set
- HCD 726 Delicate Asters Die
- HCDP1 226 Delicate Asters Paper Collection
- Grand Calibur
- Sticky Page
- Shell White Microfine Glitter
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD)
- Ink: Milled Lavender Distress, Aged Mahogany Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Sponges, Ribbon, Sewing machine
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!