- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Die-cut a piece of Ivory Cardstock using the Decorative Lace Border Die, cut out only the oval part. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Die-cut circle fixture from Red Cardstock. Using the same die, trace it on Green Cardstock and cut it out. Mount them and adhere them to card with Double Dot Adhesive.
- Stamp small poinsettia on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color it with Red Markers and die-cut images. Add them to Green/Red Wreath.
- Add Dew drops.
- Make a double bow with jute twine and adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: White, Ivory, Kraft, Red, Green (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Jute twine, Paper piercing set.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!