Without further ado, let me show you the project I have for you today. In case you didn't know I am hosting a challenge over at the Splitcoaststampers "Sweet 'n Sassy Forum" and this is to use Leaves of Any kind! So, if you have a minute or two, please join us.
My card also fits the Moxie Fab Challenge " Movement Challenge", see all the leaves falling :) Fall is the Air and I love it.
- Create a card base using the biggest die from Labels 8 Nestabilities.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock, color it with Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with next bigger label 8 die.
- Die-cut grass , then using the same label 8 die, shape it to match white panel.
- Stamp sentiment, cover pumpkin with Crystal Laquer and let it dry.
- Stamp leaves on White Cardstock, cut them out, you can see how to create the glittery leaves HERE.
- Tie Orange Twine around card base.
- Add White panel.
- Add ribbon and leaves.
- Cardstock: Sweet Mango, White, Green Grass (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Image and sentiment from Rhubarb's Autumn Joys , leaves from Leaf Silhouettes. (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Black Archival, Peeled Paint Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pearl, Red Ribbon, Star Dust Stickles
- Accessories: Grass Die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Microfine Glitter.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!