Friday, September 28

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello dear friends! Hope you are having a fantastic day. I have to confess that lately I have been super busy and didn't have the time to schedule posts as I usually do. BUT I am creating super cute things for YOU!! Next week, you are invited to join us to a super duper Blog Hop you don't want to miss :)

For today I have  a card I made using the sketch #404 from Splitcoaststampers and the color inspiration from Touch Twin Markers! In fact, I used the Touch Twin Markers I won a couple or so weeks ago. I really like them, I just wish I could have more :)

TTC26


The stamp set I used is from "Autumn Bounty" by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, (now, it's sold out, but you can get the image in a digital version HERE)
Since I didn't have a red TTM, I decided to do a little bit of Paper piecing, then added Star Dust Stickles. The Patterned Paper is from Fall Collection by Bo Bunny.

gioss132

gioss133


Touch Twin Markers used:
  • Leaves: YR133, BR104
  • Sunflowers: YR23, YR33
  • Vase: GG1, PB76
  • Pumpkin: YR23, YR33, BR104
  • Bow: RP87
  • Little flowers: P146, PB73

Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the mix of traditionally fall colors with the bright pink and blue! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the way you interpreted the challenges... Great job on the colourong too.

    ReplyDelete