Wednesday, August 1

Welcome August and a card.

Hello!! Can you believe we are starting another month?! Time flies, well, not really :) My daughter is excited to start school in few more weeks, don't know yet about the homework and going to bed and getting up earlier :) Right now she enjoys going to be bed late and getting up late as well.

Anyways, I have a fun card I finished today. I started this card 2 days or so ago. I had all the intentions to finish it last night, so after dinner I was rinsing dishes and a can of cream of mushrooms I used and then, BAM!! I cut my finger really bad, although it was one left fingers, still couldn't do much, did I tell how much it hurt?!! Today, it was not looking too good because during the night started to bleed again, SHESHH!! but I was able to finish my card.

The sketch is from Latina Crafter Sketch Challenge, you can post your card HERE and don't need to use Latina Crafter stamps.



Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock.
  • Cut a panel from textured Red carpet Cardstock (3/75" x 5"). Die-cut a scallop edge and adhere it to panel. Tie on ribbon.
  • Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color ir with Copic Markers.
  • Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Label Fourteen Nestabilities.
  • Die-cut and emboss a piece of Pink Cardstock using a bigger Label die.
  • Mat label pieces together with Pop dots. Adhere it to card base.
  • Create a triple bow with bow-easy in White Seam Binding Ribbon. Add bitty bottom and adhere it to card.
  • Add pearls.

Card Recipe:
Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. really cute, love all the shapes, thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete