- Die-cut a couple of pieces of Innocent Oink Cardstock using Floral Oval Nestabilities to form a card.
- Die-cut a piece of Watercoloring Paper using Oval Nestabilities.
- Stamp image and sentiment in Black Archival Ink.
- Color image with Distress Re-inkers.
- Adhere Oval piece to card with Pop dots.
- Oval Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Double Dots
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink (Gina K. Designs), Watercolor paper (Strathmore)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger), for coloring: Bundled Sage Distress, Spun Sugar Distress and Worn Lipstick Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Say with Rhinestones (Want2Scrap), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Floral Oval Nestabilities, Watercolor Brush (Pentel)
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!