Here is my card using one of the new Stamp Duos, the snowman is so cute I couldn't resist.
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Mat Kraft Cardstock and Patterned Paper "Wishing You Joy", add straight and zig-zag stitches. Add ribbon. Adhere panel to card front.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock, color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Rectangle Nestabilities. Mat piece with Ocean Mist and Kraft Cardstock, add stitches. Add sentiment to right side.
- Adhere image to card with Large Pop dots.
- Die-cut and emboss a Poinsettia. Adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: White, Ocean Mist, Kraft, Red Hot (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Wishing You Joy (Gina K. Designs)
- Embellishments: Ribbon Rocket Red Stitched, Pearl, Mini Goldhead Nails (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, Layered Poinsettis Shapeabilities (Spellbinders), Pop Dots, Sewing machine.
Important information about this sale:
- All stamp set duos are 50% off including the four brand new duos, so you can get a jump start on your holiday stamping projects. These duos are available in deeply etched pre-cut rubber only.
- All Gina K. Designs patterned paper packs are now 25% off including the brand new Winter Wonderland! Stock up now and save!
- Sale good from Thursday, 8/30/12 through Monday, 9/3/12.
Now, time to hop to:
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Beth Silaika
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Giovana Smith
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Sean Fetterman
- Sharon Harnist
- Theresa Momber
Have a great day!