Christmas Yuletide Candle
- Stamp image on White Tissue Paper in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Color image with Markers and set to dry.
- Cut out image, leaving an inch extra white paper around the the edge of the image.
- Cover image with wax paper and heat it up using embossing heat gun. The tissue paper will melt into the candle.
- Add stickles and liquid pearls after the candle has cooled off.
Products Used on My Project:
- HCPC 3489 Festive Yuletide Doorway PreCut Set
- White Candle
- White Tissue Paper. Wax Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Markers: Stampin' Up: Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel; Copic Markers: C01, E20, R27, R35, R80, E37, YG95.Star Dust Stickles, Ruby Red Liquid Pearls, Embossing heat gun
Jesus the reason for the season
- Make card from Neutral Cardstock. 6" square.
- Mat Red Carpet Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Add stitches. Adhere it to card base.
- Stamp Sentiment in Black Ink.
- Add glitter and gold gala glitz to poinsettia from Patterned Paper.
- Stamp image on Watercolor Paper, color it with Watercolor Pencils. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities.
- Stamp Poinsettias on White Cardstock, color them with Copic Markers and die-cut them.
- Adhere image to card base with Double Dots.
- Adhere layered poinsettia and add Gold Gala Glitz.
- Add glitter to image.
Products used on this Project:
- HCPC 3490 Holiday Mail PreCut Set
- HCPC 3493 Yuletide Sentiments PreCut Set
- HCPC 3415 Petite Poinsettia PreCut Set
- HCDP1 225 Frosty Blanket Paper Collection
- Layered Poinsettia Shapeabilities
- Circle Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Antique Rose Pee Wee Glitter Kit
- Gold Gala Glitz
- Gold Pearl Brad
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer
- Designer Dries Clear Glue
- Metal Glue Tip
- Double Dots
- Cardstock: Neutral (Stampin' Up), Red Carpet (Bazzill), Watercolor Paper (LSS)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger), Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
- Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Sweing machine, Scor-tape.
BIG GIVEAWAY ALERT!!! Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by August 14th and you will be eligible to win the entire release valued at $145.92
Hope you like my creations!
Have a great day.