The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Sun Kissed Autumn STV Kit: I love all the images from the new StampTV Kit! Lots of possibilities, I really wanted to create a scene and this is the result :)
- Make card base from Ocean Mist Cardstock.(5" x 5")
- Cut a card panel from White Cardtsock (4.5" x 4.5")
- Stamp girl image in Memento Tuxedo Black. Stamp mailboxes in Memento Rich Cocoa (this image is from Country Roads Set)
- Create the valley grass with a piece of paper and Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Just sponged around the edges, after using PPDI, add a little bit of Weathered Wood and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- To create the grass: Stamp grass part from the mailboxes image (from Country Roads Set), just color that part with a Marker and stamp it several times :)
- Color images with Copic Markers.
- Stamp sentiment in Black Ink (Archival)
- Paper pierced the top half part of the panel.
- Die-cut clouds, ink all edges and add it to card.
- Create a bow with the bow-easy and adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: Ocean Mist, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Country Roads (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Peeled Paint Distress, Weathered Wood Distress, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Seam Binding Ribbon.
- Accessories: Bow-easy, Pop dots, Cloud dies (SNSS), Paper piercing set
Fall Foliage: This is the new "Free with 3" Set!!
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Chocolate Cardstock. (4" x 5.25")
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock (3.75" x 5"). Mat this with Cholocate piece, add a strip of Patterned Paper from Sun-Kissed Autumn Collections. Add stitches.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil 4x Ivory Cardstock.
- Stamp leaves on White Cardstock ink Spiced Marmalade and Tea Dye Distress Ink. Cut them out and ink all edges with same color ink and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.
- Add squares and leaves to card panel.
- Add card panel to card base with Medium Pop dots.
- Cardstock: Ivory, White, Chocolate (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Sun-Kissed Autumn Collection (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Spiced Marmalade, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo (Ranger)
- Accessories: Squares Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Medium Pop dots, Sponges, Sewing machine.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Beth Silaika
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have a great day!!