Doves and Poinsettia Card:
- Make card base from White Cardstock (5" square)
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock (4.5" square), emboss bottom part, add Patterdned paper and add stitches.Tie on gold tinsel, make a bow and adhere panel to card front with Double dots.
- Stamp image on Watercolor Paper in Archival Black Ink. Color image with Inktense watercolor pencils.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Labels 3 Nestabilities.
- Stamp Poinsettias on White Cardstock, color them with Red Copics. Die-cut, layer images to create a flower. Add a gold brad. Adhere it to card.
- Add glitter to image and Liquid pearls.
Products used on this project
- HCPC 3491 Holiday Haven PreCut Set
- HCPC 3415 Petite Poinsettia PreCut Set
- HCDP1 225 Frosty Blanket Paper Collection
- Layered Poinsettia Shapeabilities
- Labels 3 Nestabilities
- Gold Brad
- Antique Rose Pee Wee Glitter Kit
- Crystal Lacquer
- Double Dots
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs), Watercolor Paper (LSS)
- Ink: Archival Black (Ranger), Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
- Accessories: Flourish Embossing folder (Provo craft), Gold tinsel (etsy), Red Ruby Liquid Pearl (Ranger)
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!