So, today I have a card I made for "Dare to Get Dirty", have you checked it out yet? Lots of prizes and fantastic challenges!!
My card has a pretty cool flower, do you like it? I made the flower with Coffee filters!!
- Form a 5 x 5-inch card from Ivory Cardstock.
- Cut a 4.5 x 4.5-inch piece of Cranberry Tart.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper smaller than Cranberry Tart piece.
- Punch a piece of Coordinated Patterned Paper using Loops punch. Adhere it to previous piece and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
- FLOWERS: Flat as much as possible a couple of coffee filters. Mist them with Candy Apple Glimmer Mist, wait few minutes to dry. Stamp flowers and then cut die-cut them with coordinated dies. Assemble flowers from biggest to smaller. Add a brad and add to card.
- Add twirl pearls.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Cranberry Tart (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned paper: Lost & Found Two "Blush" (My Mind's Eye)
- Stamps: HCPC 3474 Heartfelt Expressions, HCPC 3468 Tattered Blossoms (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Aged Mahogany Distress (Ranger), Candy Apple Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)
- Embellishments: Etcetera Brad (Bo Bunny), Say it with Pearls (Want2Scrap),
- Accessories: HCD 722 Tattered Blossoms Die (Heartfelt Creations), Loops Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts), Sewing machine, Scor-tape, Grand Calibur
Have a great day!