- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock (A2 size)
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Add Burlap fabric to front of card, tie on ribbon and add Pearl Brad.
- Stamp image on Watercolor Paper in Black Archival Ink. Color image with Inktense Watercolor Pencils. Add White Gala Glitz to river. Die-cut and emboss imag with Wonky Rectangle Dies.
- Die-cut (x2) fence in Ivory Cardstock. Add them to image.
- Add image to card base with foam tape.
Heartfelt Creations and Store Products used on this Project
- HCPC 3480 Brookside Manor PreCut Set
- HCPC 3449 Door to My Heart PreCut Set
- HCD 723 Garden Romance Die
- Grand Calibur
- White Gala Glitz
- Dries White Glue
- Pastel Pearl Brads
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD), Burgundy (Bazzill), Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Black Archival, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Inktense Watercolor Pencil.
- Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Burlap, Wonky Rectangles Dies (Spellbinders), Pop dots.
Have a great day!!