The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Under the Sea: Beautiful set illustrated by Theresa Momber. I had a lot of fun creating this card. I used my forgotten Cricut Machine to cut the fish bowl shape card.
- Cut fish bowl shape using "Create a Critter" cartridge and Cricut Machine. Size card is 6" x 5.5"
- Cut Water and sand layers as well using same cartridge.
- The water layer was cut in White CS, I sponged it using Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Inks.
- The sand layer was cut in Sweet Mango CS and sponged using Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Inks.
- The algae images were stamped in Peeled Paint Distress Ink.
- The star fish images were stamped in Bashed Corduroy Distress Ink and colored them with Copic Markers.
- The clown fish were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers.
- The bubbles were made with Crystal Lacquer,
- Created a double bow using the Bow-Easy.
- Cardstock: White, Sweet Mango (GKD)
- Ink: Tumbles Glass Distress, Broken China Distress, Vintage Photo Distress, Walnut Stain Distress, Peeled paint Distress, Stormy Sky Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Turquoise Striped (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Crystal Lacquer, Pop dots, Sponges, Cricut, Create a Critter cartridge.
Enjoy the Journey: This is a beautiful set illustrated by Rupa Shevde. I was in aVintage kind of mood, so I created this card. The beautiful White Lace Ribbon is very old, I found a toll of 20 yards on a thrift store for only .25 cents!! You never know all the treasures you can find there :)
- Make card from Sand Cardstock.
- Cut a couple of big panels from Patterned Paper, add also a strip piece on top and lace at bottom. Ink all edges and add straight and zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp sentiments and image on Patterned paper in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Create a double bow with Bow-Easy, add a paper flower and adhere it to card.
- Add stickles on map.
- Cardstock: Sand (GKD)
- Paper: Tutu Dots & Weekend Market (Bo Bunny)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), White Lace Ribbon, Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Yellow Paper Flower (Recollections)
- Accessories: Scor-tape, Sewing machine, Heat glue gun.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- Theresa Momber Illustrator- Under The Sea
- AJ Otto
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Suzanne Dean
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Thanks for stopping by!