Monday, May 14

You are a Classic

Hello my friends! Hope you all are having a great day and to all my beautiful crafty moms, hope you had a great day yesterday. I did indeed! The best thing is I didn't do anything, just sat down and watched all the TV shows I wanted, well until I fell asleep on the couch and decided to go to bed :)

I have a Masculine card to show you today. I used  Timeless Classic Set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Super simple card!

Directions:
  • Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
  • Stamp image on card base in Tea Dye Distress Ink and saying in Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
  • Cover a piece of Cardstock with Woodgrain Washi Tape (Love My Tapes). Die-cut the center of this panel with Wonky Rectangles Nestabilities. Punch all corners.
  • Adhere piece to card base with Large Pop Dots.
  • Add twine to right side of frame.

Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Giovanna, what a classy, masculine card!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete