Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps April New Release Celebration! All of the Design Divas are excited to kick things off today with a fun blog hop full of inspiration using the sets that will be available for purchase in the store tonight. Ready to get started?
Here are the projects I created:
Just bee-cause you're YOU!: I am in love with this Rhubarb image, so many possibilities. I created a CAS (kinda) card.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Stamp bees line on the bottom part of your front card.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Die-cut a piece of White cardstock using Fleur de Lis Rectangle Die. Ink all edges.
- Die-cut a piece of Yellow Cardstock.
- Stamp Rhubarb image on White Cardstock. Color it with Copic Markers, add Star Dust Stickles. Die-cut image using Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Mat pieces together and adhere them to card.
- Cardstock: White, Yellow (GKD)
- Stamps: Bee-Happy Rhubarb (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress, Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Fleur de Lis Rectangle Nestabilities, Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Copic Markers.
I love you Sister: I made this card for my sister, who has been through a lot lately. I decided to make it very pink-y and add a lot of bling! This card is very interesting, check out all the details :)
- Die-cut 2 pieces of Pink Cardstock using Beaded Circle Dies and create a card.
- Die-cut a piece of White Cardstock and adhere it to card base.
- Stamp image on a piece of Vellum Paper in Versamark Ink, add White Embossing powder and heat it up.
- Stamp image on a piece of Polka Dot Patterned paper and butterfly on a piece of Pink Cardstock and Vellum paper. Cut out all pieces.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil stamped vellum piece with Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card base.
- Add cut pieces to embossed image.
- Create a 3D effect adding the pink butterfly (from CS) and Vellum butterfly on top.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Add ribbon and rhinestones.
- Cardstock: Pink, White, Vellum
- Patterned Paper: Honey Cake (My Mind's Eye)
- Stamps: Treasured (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Versamark Ink, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments:Dark Pink Rhinestones
- Accessories: Beaded Square Dies, Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Glue dots, White embossing powder, Embossing heat gun.
Make plans to join us tonight over in our member company forums on Splitcoaststampers for our New Release Party! We'll have full reveals of each fabulous stamp set, fellowship and chatter with friends, fun challenges, and more! Also.....did you know today is Korin's birthday?! Isn't that fun? To celebrate, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps will be giving away a $34 gift certificate to the store. l you have to do is leave Korin some birthday wishes over on this photo on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Facebook page.