Here are the projects I created:
Just bee-cause you're YOU!: I am in love with this Rhubarb image, so many possibilities. I created a CAS (kinda) card.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Stamp bees line on the bottom part of your front card.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Die-cut a piece of White cardstock using Fleur de Lis Rectangle Die. Ink all edges.
- Die-cut a piece of Yellow Cardstock.
- Stamp Rhubarb image on White Cardstock. Color it with Copic Markers, add Star Dust Stickles. Die-cut image using Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Mat pieces together and adhere them to card.
- Cardstock: White, Yellow (GKD)
- Stamps: Bee-Happy Rhubarb (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress, Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Fleur de Lis Rectangle Nestabilities, Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Copic Markers.
I love you Sister: I made this card for my sister, who has been through a lot lately. I decided to make it very pink-y and add a lot of bling! This card is very interesting, check out all the details :)
- Die-cut 2 pieces of Pink Cardstock using Beaded Circle Dies and create a card.
- Die-cut a piece of White Cardstock and adhere it to card base.
- Stamp image on a piece of Vellum Paper in Versamark Ink, add White Embossing powder and heat it up.
- Stamp image on a piece of Polka Dot Patterned paper and butterfly on a piece of Pink Cardstock and Vellum paper. Cut out all pieces.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil stamped vellum piece with Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card base.
- Add cut pieces to embossed image.
- Create a 3D effect adding the pink butterfly (from CS) and Vellum butterfly on top.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Add ribbon and rhinestones.
- Cardstock: Pink, White, Vellum
- Patterned Paper: Honey Cake (My Mind's Eye)
- Stamps: Treasured (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Versamark Ink, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments:Dark Pink Rhinestones
- Accessories: Beaded Square Dies, Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Glue dots, White embossing powder, Embossing heat gun.